Translate

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

New Poll: Affordable Colossals/Gargantuans


After the whirlwind of this weekend with the spoiling and releasing (albeit only at Lock n' Load) of Colossals and even the Gargantuan Mountain King, I've thought about how expensive these models are.  I'm not talking about the points cost, but the fact that the Stormwall is $135.  While I believe that the models are appropriately priced for their size and the quality of the kits, I still wonder how many will be able to afford these models.

That brings us to the new poll for the month:
Do you plan on buying a Colossal/Gargantuan?
"Yes!  I'll be buying one ASAP!"
"Yes, but I have to budget my funds carefully to afford one."
"No, they are too expensive for my budget." 
"No, I'm not interested."
"Not until I see the official rules."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...