Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Prezi Battle Report: pKrueger

So a couple of days ago I played a game with pKrueger in practice for a tournament that's coming up this weekend.  I finally remembered to take pictures so I could write up a battle report for you all, but this time I decided to to something special!  I actually have to admit that I hate video battle reports.  They seem to cater too much to a cult of personality, I guess, and I'm more interested to hear about the game than hear some dude explain it to me.  I dunno, maybe it's just me.  Alternatively, I do like posting pictures which are narrated and annotated to show what happened in various steps along the way, but the limitation is that since activation order is so important in Warmachine/Hordes, it can be difficult to see the order in which things happen.  That's why I've decided to use Prezi to both annotate the pictures but to also emphasize activation order where appropriate.



This took me a LONG time to do so I hope you all enjoy it, as I feel it is a much higher quality report than you might get otherwise.  I do apologize for some of the pictures being fuzzy - the lighting in the room is not ideal and a flash always washes out the models.

How you view the Prezi is simple.  Click the link to access the Prezi and then just use the arrow keys on your keyboard, or click the right arrow to move forward through the presentation one step at a time.  I recommend that you also set 'Fullscreen' (found in the bottom right corner of the Prezi window) to get an optimal view.  That's it!  Just follow along and I hope you enjoy it, because it was a lot of work but I'm really satisfied with the result.

Without further ado, you can find the battle report here

UPDATE: The Prezi is quite large and has a lot of high quality photos.  I'm working on downgrading some of them because right now the Battle Report really eats up available computer memory and if you have just an average computer, you'll probably have difficulty loading it.  I'm working on uploading a downloadable copy for you to open up, to see if that will be more responsive than checking the Prezi web site.  My apologies to those who are having problems viewing it!  In the future I will make sure to take lower quality photos for the times that I don't need to zoom in using Prezi...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...