Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stolen Circle Army

Today I have some sad news.  While I might not know this wargamer personally, having an army stolen is such a terribly sad thing that it's like having a loved-one taken away from you.  We all invest a lot of time, energy, and love into our armies and it's despicable to think that anyone would take that away from us.  Please head over to blog of glamage to see pictures of his army.  While I'm in the United States and this happened over in the UK, I know that there are some UK visitors that come here and hopefully you guys can keep an eye out for this army or at least spread the word on other blogs so that we can find this army.  The fact that his army is a Circle army and that it's so beautifully painted makes me empathize with him even more.  Please check it out and whatever you can do will be appreciated, I'm sure.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...