Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hiatus

I'm terribly sorry everyone, but with this week being 'tech week' for the musical here and so I will be far too busy to keep up with the daily pace of articles.  I will, however, be keeping up with the news in the miniature wargaming world, and especially Privateer Press, so if you want to get some news updates from me then you should go 'like' the facebook page and I'll be posting some updates this week of articles of interest that I have read when I'm not in the auditorium crying over popped fuses.

Sorry, everyone!  Next week I'll have pictures of some painted models for you as well as a list building article for a widely underused warcaster with some specific tactical tips!  Here's a teaser for you:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...