Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Holiday Homebrew: Cupyg

It's been almost 2 months since I've presented homebrew rules for Warmachine/Hordes, and it seems that Valentine's Day is as good of a holiday as any to make one!  While Valentine's Day can make it difficult to fit into the Iron Kingdoms, I realized that I could turn a pun into a really simple and fun character.  Indeed, I decided that the traditional image of Cupid wouldn't fit into many factions, but the image of a naked little pyg with wings and a bow and arrow made me snicker a little bit, and thus, Cupyg was born!


I hope that you find this guy as amusing as I do, as I love making these fun and not-so-serious themed characters.  If anyone were to convert this guy for me, I think that all of us in the Warmachine/Hordes community would be forever in your debt, and this is the first Holiday Homebrew that I'm tempted to convert myself.

Without further ado, I present you with the rules for...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...