Translate

Monday, July 02, 2012

Steam-Powered Vacation

While I do have the entire summer off (what makes teaching worth it), this week is going to be incredibly busy with friends coming into town and me hosting an epic gaming party this weekend.  As such, Steam-Powered Gamer will be taking a vacation for this week as I won't be able to make up very thoughtful articles.  I will also be trying to keep an open mind for 6th edition 40k this week - although I doubt it will win me back from Warmachine/Hordes.  When we do return next week you can expect some great stuff, though, and I hope to even have a battle report or two from my gaming weekend adventures!  Stay tuned and check back on Monday, July 9th for some great content, and have a fantastic Independence Day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...