Translate

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Showcase: The Woldwrath

I know it's been a long time coming, but I finally got pictures snapped for the Woldwrath!  I'm really excited to use this guy but unfortunately school is getting in the way.  I'll be fine for now, but mark my words - I will want to smite someone with his fists in the near future!  While I've already written about how the Mountain King really isn't as bad as people claim, I haven't written much on my opinion of the Woldwrath (that will be coming soon).  I will let you know that I really like the Woldwrath, but its uses will be far more limited than the much-maligned Mountain King.  Even still, I want to try him out because I think he will be fun, even though he won't see much use below 50 point games (except for eBaldur).  Anyway, without further ado, here's my Woldwrath!



So. Many. Runes.



He's a towering monster...


Some of his little brothers for perspective

Madrak is about to get nailed!

Yeah.  I'd be crapping my pants.
Just for the lulz I want to play a 15 point game with someone and throw down eBaldur and the Woldwrath.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...